구분, 접수시간, 진료시에 다른 진료접수 시간을 나타낸 표
||08:00 ~ 16:30
|| 08:30 ~ 12:00
13:30 ~ 1700
||08:00 ~ 11:30
||08:30 ~ 12:00
||Emergency Medical Center- open for care 24 hours
※ Depending on the circumstances of each department, early registration may be closed. Depending on the circumstances of the professor, there may be a break. Please contact each department before request.
Weekdays: 8 am-5 pm,
Saturdays: 8 am-12 pm
Representative Telephone Number: 02-709-9114
Application for medical treatment.
First-time visitors or first-time visitor with a medical benefit request form from another hospital
- Visit the first-person window on the 1st floor of the Main Building, consult with a nurse, decide the medical department and the doctor, and after submitting receipt to the service team, submit the receipt to the relevant department.
Re-patients, or re-patients who have received a medical benefit request form from another hospital
- Those who have received the reservation & examination fee: Please present the certificate of appointment at the appropriate department and receive the medical examination.
- Patients who do not receive medical examination fee: After registering at the service team and submitting at the compartment, you can receive medical examination at the medical department.
- Reception on the day: If you come to see a doctor without making an appointment, you can show your medical card at the counter and tell us the name of the department and the name of the doctor.
If you do not have an appointment, you may not be able to see the doctor. Even if the doctor is available, the waiting time may be longer.
Those who have copied images from another hospital should save the images at the image storage device in front of the Department of Radiology on the 1st floor of the Main Building so that they can be viewed during the medical examination.
1. 초진의 경우 초진 전용 창구 방문, 예약 재진의 경우 접수 창구 방문 - 해당 외래 진료과 접수 2. 해당과 진료 - 접수증 제시, 검사, 방사선 촬영, 투약처방, 진료예약 3. 수납(원무과) - 진료비 및 예약 접수비, 처방전 수령 4. 각종검사 및 약 처방전 발급 - 일부 특수검사는 예약