SCH declares its love for mankind and respects the following rights, responsibilities and obligations of patients in order for all patients to carry on healthy lives.
1. A patient has the right to receive proper information on his/her illness from healthcare providers.
2. A patient has the right to be fully informed of the medical procedure he/she will receive and has the right to choose whether or not to receive treatment.
3. Medical records are prohibited from disclosure to persons other than legally allowed persons, and a patient has the right to maintain the confidentiality of his/her treatment.
4. A patient has the right to maintain the confidentiality of private and physical secrets related to treatment.
5. A patient has the right to be informed of his/her treatment fees.
1. A patient should provide healthcare providers with precise information and should comply with treatment plans.
2. A patient should comply with hospital regulations and should respect hospital staff and other patients.
3. A patient should take responsibilities for financial obligations agreed upon with the hospital.